Formation and registration details23>
Date of Formation
Carlos Antonio Simón Vallés
The general purpose of the Igenomix Foundation is to develop initiatives and actions that seek to increase awareness of and improve the reproductive health of people, specifically:
1. Promotion, development and monitoring of research in the field of Reproductive Medicine, with a particular focus on scientific research in the field of genomics and bioinformatics.
2. The study of the factors that may affect human reproduction.
3. Education in reproductive health, both for professionals and the general public.
4. Disclosure to the healthcare sector and to society of advances in research and studies related to the promotion and improvement of human reproduction.
5. Development of initiatives with the aim of achieving and maintaining high-quality medical and healthcare services in Reproductive Medicine.
Date of Registration
Register of Foundations of the Ministry of Justice. Directorate-General of Registry and Notary Services.
Subdirectorate-General of the Foundations Authority. Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.