EPIDEMIOLOGY AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- Defining the Epidemiology of Covid-19 – Studies Needed.
- Epidemiological and Clinical Predictors of COVID-19.
- Epidemiology of Covid-19. Reply.
- Epidemiology, causes, clinical manifestation and diagnosis, prevention and control of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) during the early outbreak period: a scoping review.
- Featuring COVID-19 cases via screening symptomatic patients with epidemiologic link during flu season in a medical center of central Taiwan.
- Preparation for Possible Sustained Transmission of 2019 Novel Coronavirus: Lessons From Previous Epidemics.
- The Incubation Period of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) From Publicly Reported Confirmed Cases: Estimation and Application.
- What Does the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Mean for Families?
- Aggregated mobility data could help fight COVID-19.
- Analysis of factors associated with disease outcomes in hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus disease.
- Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study.
- Platelet-to-lymphocyte ratio is associated with prognosis in patients with coronavirus disease-19.
- The Clinical and Chest CT Features Associated with Severe and Critical COVID-19 Pneumonia.
- A case report of neonatal COVID-19 infection in China.
- An Analysis of 38 Pregnant Women with COVID-19, Their Newborn Infants, and Maternal-Fetal Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: Maternal Coronavirus Infections and Pregnancy Outcomes.
- Clinical analysis of pregnant women with 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia.
- Clinical features and obstetric and neonatal outcomes of pregnant patients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective, single-center, descriptive study.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and Pregnancy: What obstetricians need to know.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic and Pregnancy.
- Experience of Clinical Management for Pregnant Women and Newborns with Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia in Tongji Hospital, China.
- Maternal health care management during the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Pregnancy and Perinatal Outcomes of Women with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pneumonia: A Preliminary Analysis.
- Chest CT manifestations of new coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): a pictorial review.
- Correlation of Chest CT and RT-PCR Testing in Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in China: A Report of 1014 Cases.
- False-Negative Results of Real-Time Reverse-Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2: Role of Deep-Learning-Based CT Diagnosis and Insights from Two Cases.
- Improved molecular diagnosis of COVID-19 by the novel, highly sensitive and specific COVID-19-RdRp/Hel real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction assay validated in vitro and with clinical specimens.
- Potential preanalytical and analytical vulnerabilities in the laboratory diagnosis of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Quantitative Detection and Viral Load Analysis of SARS-CoV-2 in Infected Patients.
- Stability Issues of RT-PCR Testing of SARS-CoV-2 for Hospitalized Patients Clinically Diagnosed with COVID-19.